As a lay man you if you brought a new personal computer for your work, you should know basic things about the computer. Ofcourse there will be a technicians in the market by single phone call , they come and set it right your computer is working, how they will do it because of different system software tools like EaseUS.
To run the system two things are required that is System partitions and boot partitions to run the Operating System on the computer hard disk.
A “boot” partition is a partition that contains Operating System Files then the OS is bootstrapped. It is the volume whose bootstrap code is loaded and invoked by the machine’s firmware.
System partition is disc volume that contains the remainder of an operating system, including all of the system utility programs, DLLs, configuration files, and data files.
There are many partitions systems like
- Microsoft boot partition is a partition that contains the files required for a system startup
- Partition used with older versions of MS-DOS
- Partition used with the AIX operating system
- Extend NTFS system partition without reboot Change your partition size without data loss
- Merge two adjacent partitions without data loss
- Restore partition after accidental deletion or loss
- Copy disk/partition for data transfer or backup
- Partition used with various variants of the Linux operating systems.
- Partition used with Microsoft Windows NT 4.x, Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
- Partition used with the Sun Solaris X86 platform operating system.
All these partitions made by according to their OS level., but EaseUS Partition Manager is a single stop solutions for all above partitions.
EaseUS Partition Management Facilities
By using EaseUS partition manager it is easy to create new or extend NTFS system partition without any data loss. And also Change your partition size without data loss by assigning a drive letter Resize Partitions Wizard to increase free space on one partition by up-taking the unused space of an adjacent partition of your hard disk. Facility of automatic partition alignment to optimize performance of your hard disk and copy operations similarly restoring a backup image to new hard drives. You can Restore and merge two partitions without data loss, try for download EaseUS Partition Master
Finally you made a partitions copied all your software files on to hard disk, but the system is running very slow, getting irritated with system. But the EaseUS Partition Manager gives you better solutions for System Performance Optimization and runs your PC performance under Windows safely. Use it alongside the other free utilities mentioned here to wrangle peak performance from your PC.